In this regard, the Owner guarantees compliance with the current regulations on personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
- Holder/Owner/Data Controller: Jordi Prats Gol.
- NIF: ES37382355H
- Address: Carrer Barcelona 34, 08911, Badalona, Barcelona – España.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.bygungur.com
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller shall apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Data Controller will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Data Controller will inform the User beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimisation: The Data Controller shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose(s) for which the data is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing. The Data Controller shall inform the User of the relevant retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Registrant will periodically review the lists and remove those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed.
The Data Controller takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access or misuse of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
You do not need to provide any personal data to browse the website.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are as follows:
- When buying a product or contracting a service.
- By signing up for a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Data Subject informs you that he/she has the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the restriction of their processing.
- Opposing treatment.
You cannot exercise the right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and must therefore be exercised directly by the data subject, requesting it directly from the Data Controller, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller and request information about the data stored and how it was obtained, request rectification of the data, oppose its processing, limit its use or request the cancellation of the data in the files of the Data Controller.
To exercise your rights, please send your request together with a photocopy of your National Identity Card or equivalent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Data Controller is obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, subscribe to its newsletter or purchase a product or service, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to the collection, use, management and storage of your information by – Jordi Prats Gol –
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Subject is different depending on the information capture system:
- Forms for contracting products or services: The Holder requests personal data which may include: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment details (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the User, to send orders, to provide the contracted services and to invoice and collect payment for the contracted products or services.
- Content subscription forms: The Holder requests the following personal data: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Data Controller will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the USA (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help the Website ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Data Controller has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted..
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks by following these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Under no circumstances will the Holder use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Your data may be included in a mailing list file, for which the Data Controller is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as the Data Controller takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
The Data Controller informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organisations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out when the Data Controller has the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations may be carried out with other professionals; in such cases, the User’s consent will be required, informing the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the data subject.
- Execution of the contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures with the data subject, in order to provide a product or service purchased from the Data Subject.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Categories of personal data
Categories of personal data
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
Los datos personales proporcionados al Titular se conservarán hasta que solicite su supresión.
Personal data provided to the Data Subject will be retained until such time as the Data Subject requests its deletion.
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a , domiciled in the USA.
More info at: https://mailchimp.com
The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a processes the data for the purpose of providing email marketing services to the Data Subject.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website owner analyse how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
More Information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
As you browse the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data by websites that you may access through the various links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake to ensure that the data provided to the Data Controller is correct, complete, accurate and up to date, as well as to keep it duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data submitted to the Website, exonerating the Owner of any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies shall remain in force until amended by other duly published policies.